The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kenny J.'s Excellent Big M Adventure
Author: Kenny J. (Show all albums)

I took a drive up to one of the places where Forward Look cars go to die and donate their parts for the others still on the road. Here are some pictures from my May, 2009 visit.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

The fin end of the wagon.

John's and M'lisa's driver wagon.

A '58 Buick coupe. The cotton wood trees were shedding their "cotton" during my visit.

Another view of the '59 Olds four door hardtop.

The thistles are attempting to take over the yard. I haven't seen any this big since I moved from Wisconsin.

A closer view of the Hemingray 20 clear glass insulators, mounted on composite pins and a ten foot crossarm. Brent (Dr. Desoto) understands the lingo.

The Californa Northern Railroad parallels former U.S. 99 and skirts the edge of John's property. The open wire signal line is still up along this stretch of line.As an insulator collector, I appreciated this.

Anybody looking for a '59 Ranchero project?

This unfortunate solid old Mercury was stripped by a customer who will be running it in a demo derby. The owner was kind enough to allow John to strip it and swap a damaged trunk lid for its good one. The steering wheel was excellent. John saved that, too.

Here's a '60 Plymouth two door post serving as a material holder. I'm sure one of you could put it to better use.

Here's a coupe for all you Christine fans to build.

Front view of the '59 Plymouth convertible. C'mon, John. Put a manual tranny in this!
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)