The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kenny J.'s Excellent Big M Adventure
Author: Kenny J. (Show all albums)

I took a drive up to one of the places where Forward Look cars go to die and donate their parts for the others still on the road. Here are some pictures from my May, 2009 visit.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

John's '59 Plymouth ragtop project. John, keep in touch with Roger Howard as he's made this journey, too.

Tail end of an authentic, retired CHP car. All you police car collectors take note.......this baby is for sale.

John has this cool '58 Mercury wagon stashed in his barn.

I may ask John to set this '59 bumper aside for me as it appears to be a great replating candidate. So if one of you want it, act fast! Notice how the windshield opening frames a pair of fins on two ajoining sedans in the background.

This "Plucked Chicken" has a lot of good feathers to offer, including a decent front bumper and exterior trim.

Tail end view of the Leaning Tower of Caddy.

Tail end view of the '60 Buick.

(1 Comments)
Another '58 Edsel.

One of many '58 Edsels in the yard.

This '58 Dodge sort of resembles a Checker.

This '59 Plymouth was built as a 318-stick car. The crankshaft wound up in France to get another 318 back on the road. Some of the side trim is going on one of my rides.

No kiddin'! Maybe this is why our Northern European friends like these cars so much.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)