The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kenny J.'s Excellent Big M Adventure
Author: Kenny J. (Show all albums)

I took a drive up to one of the places where Forward Look cars go to die and donate their parts for the others still on the road. Here are some pictures from my May, 2009 visit.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

Another 440 for Chaney.

I do not know if the roof of this '60 Dodge coupe was removed before or after it was scrapped.

This monster guards the entrance of the engine barn.

Easy does it.

Sort of looks like a pouncing tiger.

This '60 could be a nice driver.

This is how you make your fins fly.

We needed to get the '60 Plymouth out of the way so the '58 we were going to pull the drive train from could be brought into the barn.

Another view of the '57 coupe. I wonder why the radiator core was cut like that?

A '57 Plymouth coupe.

This section of the yard is home to mostly finned Mopars.

If you are building an "Andy and Barney" cop car clone, this '62 Ford has parts for your project.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)