The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kenny J.'s Excellent Big M Adventure
Author: Kenny J. (Show all albums)

I took a drive up to one of the places where Forward Look cars go to die and donate their parts for the others still on the road. Here are some pictures from my May, 2009 visit.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

A solid '60 Buick parts car.

Memories here. I once owned a white and brown '56 Olds.

John is a source for used brake drums if the need arises.

(1 Comments)
Mercury's version of the flat top with a wrap-around rear window.

Black is a nice color for '57-'59 Plymouths. This sedan has many decent parts left.

The front of the '63 Cadillac, with a first generation Charger in the foreground.

Another '63 Caddy. John has many GM vehicles in his inventory, but very few of them are Chevrolets. In fact, a '58 parts car is the only Chevy I recall seeing in the yard.

(1 Comments)
Sorry people, but I believe the '59 Buick is the most evil looking American car ever built, more so than either the '59 Dodge or the '58 Plymouth Fury. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

A '59 Olds sedan. The stripped Chrysler Letter Car to the left was built with a manual transmission.

This big boat was one mighty fine highway cruiser back in the day.

Another vintage Mercury sporting a "big M'.

The tail lights on this Caddy indicate it is a '63 rather than a '64.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)