The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kenny J.'s Excellent Big M Adventure
Author: Kenny J. (Show all albums)

I took a drive up to one of the places where Forward Look cars go to die and donate their parts for the others still on the road. Here are some pictures from my May, 2009 visit.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

A view of the factory A/C '59 Desoto.

Those headlight rings and fender top spears are cool.

Can't get any closer than this.

Let's take a closer look.

Here's an aftermarket replacement turn signal switch.

This starter is seemingly hanging by a thread.

Some people simply ignore a trunk lid or hood with something on top. What you need may be inside. I always place what was on top back where I found it, as it helps keep the lids and hoods closed. This helps keep rain out and prevents the wind from snagging a good hood or trunk lid and bending it.

The back of the Mercury wagon stored inside the barn.

The front fender of the former CHP car.

Another view of the '62 Ford wagon.

A '62 Ford Country Squire wagon. My uncle had a tan '62 Ford wagon. His was a Country Sedan and it did not have the artifical wood trim.

It's sad to see an early Riviera in the parts yard.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)