The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kenny J.'s Excellent Big M Adventure
Author: Kenny J. (Show all albums)

I took a drive up to one of the places where Forward Look cars go to die and donate their parts for the others still on the road. Here are some pictures from my May, 2009 visit.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

Somebody purchased the driver's side fender of this '56 Olds and simple took the section he needed.

Where the M in "Big M" comes from...........

Another view of the '57.

John has recently acquired this sharp '57 Plymouth four door hardtop. It will be for sale.

The '60 is a stick car. I'm pretty sure it has a Slant Six.

This '60 Plymouth appears to be a recent arrival. It seemed to be in our way no matter where it was carried or pushed.

Another complete car for sale. This big Chrysler would make a fine cruiser. And no, it doesn't have a Hemi...........it has the "big" six.

Another view of the Plymouth. Somebody is getting a very nice car.

This '57 Plymouth was sold just before my visit.

(1 Comments)
Here, the '59 Olds enjoys a seat cushion and a Super Size drink for lunch. Both this car and the '57 Chrysler are for sale as complete cars.

A nice sparkle of sunlight off the rear bumper. Not long after this photo was taken, there was a very light and very brief sprinkle of rain.

Another view of the Yard Guard.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)