The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kenny J.'s Excellent Big M Adventure
Author: Kenny J. (Show all albums)

I took a drive up to one of the places where Forward Look cars go to die and donate their parts for the others still on the road. Here are some pictures from my May, 2009 visit.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

Christine's older sister guards John's and M'Lisa's treasures.

The '59 Olds. I used to have a two tone green one like this.

Three '59 Plymouth wagons, all automatics, all for sale.

The tail end of my Saratoga sedan. I have tail lights for it.

That's my '57 Chrysler in the background, between the forklift and the '59 Olds.

'57 Chryslers rock! This one is for sale.

Believe it!!!!!!!!

The arrival.

Ten miles to Tail Fin Heaven.

There was also a power line like this one in "American Graffiti", visible during the drag racing scene.

If you've seen "American Graffiti", you may remember seeing power poles like these in the background, after the '55 Chevy flips over.

There are 4500 of these giant windmills on the mountain tops of Tehachapi Pass. The railroad has to loop through this area so the trains have an easy enough grade to cross these mountains.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)