The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kenny J.'s Excellent Big M Adventure
Author: Kenny J. (Show all albums)

I took a drive up to one of the places where Forward Look cars go to die and donate their parts for the others still on the road. Here are some pictures from my May, 2009 visit.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

As you can see, there are also some two door hardtop parts cars.

A little bit of work and we could have this car on the street TONIGHT!

Another view of the roof-less '59 Plymouth sedan. I bought the generator wiring harness from this car to send as guide to where I'll have a new harness made. The generator is on the driver's side of the engine in six cylinder '59s, so I'll need a new harness to reach the generator when my eight is installed.

Another Riviera.

I like '58 Chevys and I like'56 Buicks, but somehow, they just don't look right when put together this way.

This handle and cable nut are in very nice condition and will be installed in my blue wagon.

The '58 Plymouth's overdrive handle is mounted in the lower dash, to the left of the steering wheel. The '59 Plymouths had theirs mounted below the dash, to the right of the wheel.

The deteriorating condition of the '58's Solex windshield has resulted in it remaining in place, which has helped protect the dashboard and gauges.

A rear view of the six-overdrive '58 Plymouth wagon I plundered.

This '59 Desoto is a factory A/C car. The windshield is installed in John's Dodge wagon, I have some of the side glass and some of the A/C components are missing.

This Mercury wagon is in the back of the yard.

An interesting shade of green to apply to an early '60s T-Bird.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First254 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)