The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1958 Dodge Regent Sport Coupe
Author: soiouz (Show all albums)

1958 Dodge Regent (canadian Plymouth Savoy sold by Dodge dealers) 2 door hardtop
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First51 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Carefully peeled off the original vinyl from the damaged cardboard panels.

Finally got around to installing the last piece of trim on the dash to replace the ruined one, and installed the clock button. The dash is getting close to complete!

Removed an extra switch, a non original knob and changed the faceplate trim on the dash. It looks much better now, IMO.

The correct black and white Power Steering wheel is the next thing to be installed, along with a correct 1958 mirror. Overpolished and deanodized dash trim will all be replaced soon. The 1957 mirror, extra gauges and switches will all be removed in the spring.

Going as a Plymouth Savoy... coming as a Dodge Coronet. The unique canadian Dodge Regent!

Going as a Plymouth Savoy... coming as a Dodge Coronet. The unique canadian Dodge Regent!

A clean trunk. Some slight detailing will have to be done, but this part of the car is almost there.

After a good cleanup, the engine compartment is presentable, but there's still a whole lot to do to make it look like I want. I'll eventually make it all look like it came out of the factory.

I have no idea why, how, and when this car ended up with a 1957 Belvedere or Dodge Mayfair interior in it, but this will all have to go. I already have almost everyhting to get it back to the original black and white Regent (Plymouth Savoy) interior.

I have no idea why, how, and when this car ended up with a 1957 Belvedere or Dodge Mayfair interior in it, but this will all have to go. I already have almost everyhting to get it back to the original black and white Regent (Plymouth Savoy) interior.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First51 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)