[GFS] Looking for 58 Belvedere

Hi everyone.  I am very interested in acquiring a '58
Plymouth and have been searching for one for a long
while now. I haven't had much luck.  I am in western
PA (ironically Pittsburgh- ironic if you know the book
Christine)... my location may have something to do
with my having problems finding one since cars don't
seem to last long in western PA.  Anyhow, I was
wondering if any of you could give me some advice on
where to look, or maybe someone knows where one of
these gems is sitting, waiting for me.  I've always
wanted a Fury, but I've come to the conclusion that
that is a dream, so I would be very happy with a
Belvedere.  Please contact me if you have any advice
for me or if you can help me find one.  Thanks in
advance.

~Ed Hunter
ejh1978@xxxxxxxxx

Find a job, post your resume.