RE: [GFS] Looking for 58 Belvedere

Dave,

I'm in Regent Square... just off the Edgewood
Swissvale exit.  Just moved here a couple months ago
from Indiana, PA.  My dad's family is originally from
Etna... they lived on Prospect Street for years and
years.  It's good to know that there's another '58
enthusiast around here... I've never even seen one "in
the metal"... that's how bad my search has been so
far.  Where did you manage to find yours?

~Ed.