From: Glen <FURY@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: GFS GFS <goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 10:48 PM
Subject: [GFS] 57 Fury air cleaners-hanging left or right?

> does anyone genuine photo of a 57 fury engine to tell which side the
front
aircleaner hangs from.  left or right side??
> Mel.
>
> VERY interesting question Mel...
> I have always had my front air cleaner hanging on the left (drivers
side),
but only because that's where it has always been.
> So when I read your message, I went downstairs and checked my
literature.
All the original dealer brochures show the front air cleaner hanging
towards
the RIGHT.
> I then checked all the photos I have of other Fury owners, including
those
on this List. And almost everyone has their front air cleaner hanging on
the
left as I had mine.
> What's going on here?
> Can anyone shed more light on this?