[GFS] GFS Nats

Hi GFSers,

For our National Gathering, the Black Hawk Museum is giving us group rates
at $6 per.  A 25% savings.  We are awaiting confirmation for a 2PM visit
on
Friday, May 17, 2002.  Though not specifically asked for (will be on entry
form next issue of newsletter), please indicate on your entry form if you
have an interest in visiting this world class automotive museum.

Regards,

Jack Lewis

Access Your PC from Anywhere
Full setup in 2 minutes! - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pmECdA/2XkDAA/DIxGAA/BBiolB/TM