[GFS] Re: Nat'l Meet

Jack,

                 Hope everything is going well with you and your family.
I'm
much  better healthwise and  am back working again. I think it's great
that
the national meet will be held in Northern Ca. You can count me in for the

Livermore meet in May. I will drive up in my 58 Sport
Suburban wagon with the Golden Commando ( Fury) engine. Unfortunately I
had
to sell my  ' 58 Fury to pay medical bills etc. but the good part about
this
is it's going to a club member and he and his wife are special people and
will cherish the car as I have these past 24 years. As a point of
interest,
the gold plastic headliner strips in  Plymouth, Dodge and Chrysler wagons
as
well as Ford and Dodge vans are the same as the '57-59 Furys  with the
exception that  they run widthwise instead of lenghwise and  because of
this
they are shorter than in the '57-'59 Furies. They can be made to work by
splicing 2 of the wagon or van strips to make one Fury strip .This works
in
a pinch . I will end for now but look forward to hearing from you and the
gang.

                                                Furiously Yours,
                                                     Bill Craffey

Access Your PC from Anywhere