Re: [GFS] Re: Nat'l Meet

Hi Bill,
Thank you for your note and am glad you are feeling much better now.  I
also
look forward to finally getting to meet you in May.  From early
indications
we are looking to have a fine turnout.  John Paxos and Jim Woomer are
flying
in.  Tom Mitchell will trailer his '58 or fly depending on the vacation
time
he can get.  Bob Lindgren will fly or drive his '56 depending on whether
his
interior is done by then.  Fred Streeter is trailering his restored '57
from
Reno.  Haven't heard from Ed Dea, Paul Schmalz, or Bill Gillett yet, but
am
hoping they are coming.  Also lots of other Pacific Northwesters are
around
that I hope make it.

Thanks for the info on the ceiling strips - I will forward that info to
the
list and Glenn Barratt.  A GFSer in Colorado who has a '56, also is
restoring a '59 Belvedere and was willing to go in on the ceiling strips
if
they work on his 2dr hdtp - looks like the '57-'59 population hardtops can
use these strips.

I also have talked with the fellow who bought your car.  He is real
enthusiastic and a heckuva person.  So it looks like everything worked out
great.

Until then!

Regards,

Jack