[GFS] Manual Source

Dear Mr. Lewis,

 I just received yor latest post on the GFS network. I'm a new member
to the group. I own a 58 2dr HT Belvedere. So I really shouldn't be
in a Fury Group. But my baby has faded golden side sweeps, so I
thought what the heck its close enough! She also has the "Christene"
additude.

Now to the point, I found my Service Manual for Plymouths (Plaza,
Savoy  and Belvedere 1957-58) at Faxon's (address below) they were
very helpful. Manual Number P58-501

The manual was in very good shape and was not a reprodution. It was
orignally from Detroit and cost $3.00 of course I paid $26.00 for it
30 years later but its great with pictures on every detail!

I hope this helps in your quest.

Faxon's
3901 Carter Ave.
Riverside, CA 92501

Ph: 800-458-2734  Fax: 909-786-4166 (6am-6pm PST)

PS Even though I don't have a Fury, I love the 58s thanks to Mr.
King's "Chistene"

Great GFS Group by the way! Yours Bob