[GFS] March Letter

Hi GFSers!

In two weeks will be putting the March Newsletter to bed, so if you have
brags, a discovery story, positive or negative reports regarding your
resto's, vendor experience; 40 year old memories, etc. let me know and I
will share with the Society.  Don't forget your needs, what you have for
sale, etc for the Classified.

Regarding the Nats - as mentioned before, have heard from several
regarding attendance, but at this point do not have any entry forms
submitted.  An entry form does not mean you are bound by blood, but it
sure helps to give me warm fuzzies that a party is trying to attend.  The
lack of such "fuzzies" caused me to cancel the 2000 Nats.  Richard Main
and I would appreciate knowing intentions and that will help us move
forward on a wonderful event.

Hope all is well with you Folks and your magnificent Golden Fins!

Regards,

Jack Lewis

Access Your PC from Anywhere
It's Easy. It's Fun. - Free Download.