[GFS] 57/8 Plymouth Trunk Mat Update

Hi All,

The initial set of 10 mats is completed.  I'll be going over to Akron on
Saturday to pick it up.  I'll let you all know the details and hopefully
post some pics as soon as I get back.

These mats should sell somewhere in the $150-$200 range, and I will be
posting an ordering link and information as soon as the final details
are available.  There is no need to pre-order.

Also, I think I FINALLY have someone who can reproduce the '58 anodized
inserts (with the 57's possibly to follow).  More details on that later
as well.

-Dave

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/BBiolB/TM