Re: [GFS] Starter removal.

Hi Art,

Sounds as though your custom exhaust was run in the wrong area. I looked
under my 350 Fury and the exhaust runs between the torsionbar and the
steering gear box. The  exhaust is nowheres near the starter to affect its

removal. Looks as though you will have to drop your exhaust pipe to get
that
starter out.

Michael Morris
58 Fury