[GFS] 56 Fury for sale

Hi GFSers,

There are two '56 Fury's for sale at:
http://www.greatvehicles.com/classics

One is GFSer Garry Warthan's gorgeous Fury with the Hemi and this ad was
referred to me by GFSer Gene Vonderau (he didn't know it was Garry's car
as a dealer is selling it).  Garry had this car on ebay recently, but did
not meet the reserve on bids.  He is moving to Florida and must sell the
car (asking $28.5K).

When I searched for this ad going to Plymouths from the '50s, also found a
'56 Fury from West Virginia going for $4700.  Looks like it needs lots of
work, and is listed as having 2 X 4s. (the ad # is 28636)

I queried the seller regarding Registry #s and options and was told there
are no other options but the 2X4s.  The #s match and it is a new addition
to our Registry.  VIN is 22300956, Body # 3570 and engine is FP29-241007.
Hope this car is rescued and can be returned to its former glory.  Anyone
close enough to Petersburg, WV to give it a good check on how much work is
really required?

Also, looks like there is some good interest swelling up for a Carlisle
Nats - if you haven't shared your opinion yet, or intentions regarding
Carlisle, please do so!

Regards,

Jack Lewis

Home Selling? Try Us!