Re: [GFS] November Newsletter/4th Nats

Jack,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am
sending you a $15.00 check today, Also, my 56 Fury is
in storage until I complete my 59 Sport Fury, and the
boss gets her new house next summer. I will get all
the numbers off the 56 and email them to you this
week-end for the registry. I would appreciate it if
you would please include me on the newsletter this
time.

Thanks,
John

John Mahaffey
38654 Stonegate Rd.
Spring Grove, IL. 60081
--- William Lewis <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Glad to have you with us John!  It is easy to
> "officially" join up with us.
> Send a check for $15, made out to "Jack Lewis", to
> 13765 South 1300 West,
> Riverton, Utah 84065.  The annual "dues" covers the
> 6 newsletters you will
> get.  When I get your check and mailing info, I'll
> send you the latest
> Newsletter (probably the upcoming November issue, as
> I think I am out of the
> Sept issue), an intro letter regarding the
> background of our group and a
> Registry Form.
>
> Am most interested in seeing the Registry info on
> your car (ie, VIN, Body
> #,etc) to see if it is a new one to our registry.
> We are now up to 116 '56s
> with documented "#" info, and incomplete info on 82
> others - far more than
> '57 or '58s, though the '56s were the smallest
> production run.
>
> I think you will find our group a great asset to you
> in assisting with the
> maintenance/restoration of your car.  I wasn't
> missing too many items when I
> purchased my "basket case" '56, but through the
> networking of our group,
> I've been able to acquire everything I need.
>
> Sounds like you have a great bunch of cars.  Have
> great memories of a '59
> Sport Fury, that my best buddy from the old
> neighborhood bought new after we
> graduated from high school.  It was a bronze one
> with the 361 Commando and
> that car had a phenomenal win record at the
> dragstrips around the San
> Francisco Bay Area.  I practically spent every
> weekend from 1960-1962, with
> him at the drags!
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Regards,
>
> William J. "Jack" Lewis
> Founder/Editor-Golden Fin Society
> 1956 Plymouth Fury

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/BBiolB/TM