From: "William Lewis" <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Golden Fin Society" <goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 10:28 AM
Subject: [GFS] November Newsletter/4th Nats

> Hi GFSers,
>
> Will be working to put the November newsletter in final form by the
weekend of October 26.  Let our gang know about your brags, testimonials
for
shops/vendors you've used on your restorations, interesting car
shows/events
attended, classifieds, etc.

> Also, a member expressed some interest about holding our 4th Nats in
conjunction with the annual Chryslers at Carlisle.  Having a HQ Hotel has
been a big part of the camraderie of our past Nats as focal point for our
group interactions, it would be important to do it that way again, so it
may
mean a HQ hotel some miles away from Carlisle (have heard you need to book
hotels years in advance in the Carlisle area), but yet close enough to
participate with Carlisle events.  Is there an interest in pursuing this
idea?  Does anyone have an exact date yet for the 2003 CaC?  I understand
it
is always in July, but anyone with particular info on CaC schedule dates I
would most appreciate.  Then, if I gauge some solid support for the idea,
we
can get going on it.

> Regards,
>
> Jack Lewis