Re: [GFS] November Newsletter/4th Nats

Hi John,

Glad to have you with us John!  It is easy to "officially" join up with
us.
Send a check for $15, made out to "Jack Lewis", to 13765 South 1300 West,
Riverton, Utah 84065.  The annual "dues" covers the 6 newsletters you will
get.  When I get your check and mailing info, I'll send you the latest
Newsletter (probably the upcoming November issue, as I think I am out of
the
Sept issue), an intro letter regarding the background of our group and a
Registry Form.

Am most interested in seeing the Registry info on your car (ie, VIN, Body
#,etc) to see if it is a new one to our registry.  We are now up to 116
'56s
with documented "#" info, and incomplete info on 82 others - far more than
'57 or '58s, though the '56s were the smallest production run.

I think you will find our group a great asset to you in assisting with the
maintenance/restoration of your car.  I wasn't missing too many items when
purchased my "basket case" '56, but through the networking of our group,
I've been able to acquire everything I need.

Sounds like you have a great bunch of cars.  Have great memories of a '59
Sport Fury, that my best buddy from the old neighborhood bought new after
we
graduated from high school.  It was a bronze one with the 361 Commando and
that car had a phenomenal win record at the dragstrips around the San
Francisco Bay Area.  I practically spent every weekend from 1960-1962,
with
him at the drags!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,