[GFS] 57 FURY rims and colors

Hello Jack
I checked my build sheets
I have a June 57 car----looks like no silver rimsbfor me!!

To be after end of August and before end of Sept (when 58 production
started?) I would think A number of 6400 plus would only possibly qualify
for silver rims?

The next question is one put forth by Glenn Barratt.............
He believes FURY rims to that point are BLACK.
Furys for 57 had CHRYSLER rims(14X6) unlike other plymmys with 14X5 rims.
(I can tell you the 14X6s that I just rec'd off of a 57 Chrysler look to
be orig Black)
If that is true?????,,,are the back sides black or yuck blurgreen gray?

VERY INTERESTING
ED