[GFS] July Newsletter

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Hi GFSers,
Three weeks from tomorrow will be the deadline (June 28) for submissions
our July Newsletter.  I encourage all of you to submit stories about your
Fury activities, car show brags, photos, how you found your car, etc.
Don't
be bashful, and don't worry about how it looks - i.e., hand written or
printed on blue line is just fine.

Also, if you have items for sale, i.e., cars, parts, memorabilia; and same
with wants or leads on items - these will be perfect for our free
classified
section.

This issue will also conclude the wonderful feature on Bill Craffey's '58
Fury, first published in Special Interest Autos back in 1995.

We have also picked up some new members and several showing interest.

We also hope to have a promotional from Richard Main regarding the Oct 1
Northern California Mopar meet which will feature our limited edition
Fury's.  He also has our GFS mailing list, so you may be getting something
from him direct.

Any questions?  Just hollar!!

Regards,

Jack Lewis