Re: [GFS] 9/2001 Newsletter & Source Needed

Re: [GFS] 9/2001 Newsletter & Source Needed

Jack:

I vaguely remember putting a nice fat "O" ring in that groove.  Mine does
not
leak, so it must have been correct.  Don't have any suggestions on where
get one except at the local auto supply house.  Take the diameter with you

and buy several different sizes. One of them should fit.  That is also
what I
did for the shift cable seal on the side of the transmission.  I tried
several until I found one that stopped the oil flow.

I'm like you.  It is hotter than hell here and I'm sitting in front of the

airconditioner.  My Fury is patiently waiting for me in the garage.

Sorry, don't have anything to offer for the next newsletter.

John Teske

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/BBiolB/TM