Re: [GFS] Correct Part Number for Dual Four Manifold 1958 350 Golden Com

Re: [GFS] Correct Part Number for Dual Four Manifold 1958 350 Golden Commando

Hi:

My parts book does not list 1827899-1.  If it is a 2x4 manifold for the 58

350 it will look and function the same as the regular manifold except it
will
have room for the extra carb.  That is my experience from my 56 303 2x4
manifold.

Now, here are numbers I have from my parts book.

1638242 for power pack engine.  318?  Dual quad?

1732479 for Fury w/318 engine.  Dual quad?

1854852 for 350 with carburation.  Dual quad?

1851478 for 350 with fuel injection.

The last one was a surprise since I was not aware that MoPar had fuel
injection in 58.  Hope this is of some help.  Like I said, can't tell if
any
of these are for dual quads.

I have an original aluminum dual quad manifold for my 56 which is not in
the
parts book either.  It was a limited production available only from the
factory.  I'm still looking for the rear carb for that set-up. I think I
can
make one from some other carbs that I have, but would like to know the jet

sizes first.

John

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!