[GFS] '58 progress

Made some calls the yesterday, and eventually found a cool sounding
tansmission shop that's been around since the 40's.  Located right
along an old alignment of Rt. 66 here in town.  It's an AAMCO now,
but they were at least willing to take a crack at it for $49.95.
Sounds fine to me.

It may have been the temps in the teens, but the old bird had to
think for a few minutes before deciding she wanted to actually go
into Drive.  Once there though, I had no troubles on the 15 mile
drive up to the shop.

Haven't heard from the shop yet, but I hope they'll have it cleaned
up and working this evening.

My helper also reports that the car seems to go down the road a bit
skewed, so it looks like a 4-wheel alignment is in my future too.

One thing after another...
Brian

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/BBiolB/TM