[GFS] Do NOT take a knife to the window gaskets

[GFS] Do NOT take a knife to the window gaskets

Bob,

Bad advice.  You can't and shouldn't try to save a 46-year old rubber
window
gasket.  Getting the window back in an old stiff gasket is an exercise in
frustration, and very doubtful it will seal out the water if you do
succeed..

Steele Rubber makes the one-piece front windshield gasket for the 55-56
Dodge/Plymouths hardtops/convertibles, and I reproduce the 55-56 Plymouth
hardtop rear window gasket that is the same type and quality as the
Steele.

I stock these for my own fleet of thirty-eight 55-56 Plymouths.

Regards,  Richard Main
Livermore Plymouth Ranch
408-897-3000