Re: [GFS] 56 interior

Bob:

Yes you have to take out the front and back windows to put in the
headliner.
Sorry, but that is the way it is.

However, a WARNING!!!.  Do NOT take a knife to the window gaskets to get
them
out. Once destroyed you will play hell trying to fit in a new or universal

gasket.  To get the glass out, "un-zip" the gasket as shown in the
maintence
manual.  Also, if you have an extra set of hands to handle the glass that
is
a great help.  Glass will slip easily back in with soapy water and a
little
persuasion.

Start the new headliner from the back by  putting the first hoop on the
metal
catch just in front of the back window.  While you have the old headliner
out, you may want to put in new roof padding.  I put in new felt rather
than
the old stuff that was there.  I used spray adhesive to attach it to the
underside of the roof.

John

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!