[GFS] 56 interior

Hi GFSers;  Have just about got my interior done am ready to install the
headliner.  Do I have to remove the back glass to do this ?  Any one else
out
there looking to do their interior ?  I have over 1 yard of original
interior
fabric left over.  This material came from SMS's last run--March, 2001.
For
info only;  SMS sent 4 yards -  you only need 3yards to do the complete
interior.  At 85 bucks a yard from SMS, I can help someone out for 50
dollars
for my leftover material.  Also, I found original material floor mat from
1 A
auto on e-bay.  Got bid $120, plus $30 for extra yard to do the bottoms of

door panels and strip in front of the rear seat.  Bob