Re: [GFS] carby adjustments

--- In goldenfin@xxxx, "Paul Schmalz" <sunkuda@xxxx> wrote:
> You will probably get a hundred answeres to this......move the
linkage on
> the rear carb to the upper mounting hole, then open the rear one
all of the
> way and adjust the linkage so that they are both open all of the
way....Paul

Hi Paul,

thanks for the tip, however shortly after posting this last night I
figured it out for myself.  I decided I wouldn't be able to sleep
last night until I got this thing right, and went out and had another
crack at it. Get this... I actually *read* the repair manual, and the
answers were all right there!  Unbeleivable..  I may have to look
more into this whole reading manuals thing..  *grin*

Now, I just have to figure out my charging problem...

Brian

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.