[GFS] more questions!

Sorry to be a pest, but a I got a couple more...

OK, here's a few that *aren't* answered in the manual:

1: how the heck does the speedo/gauge cluster come out?  I've got a
lot of burned-out bulbs in there I need to replace.  It would be nice
to do this job without having to stand on my head, backwards, while
looking through a mirror.

2: where does the oil pressure gauge sender live? you would think
that since the little tube is just dangling around under the hood
there would be oil spraying all over the place, but there are no
leaks to be found.

thanks again!
Brian

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,