Re: [GFS] 57/58 POLY

Personally, I do not endorse the changing of any serial number whatever
the
reason. There is enough confusion about what was what now that adding any
more isn't needed. In most states it is illeagal to change any part of any
serial number on a car. In some states, a replacement block that came
without a number would have to have the old engines number stamped on the
pad. In others, a new (often made up) number had to be stamped if one was
not already stamped. (Check your local laws, your mileage will vary,
.....)
I would be torn , 'though, about having a true 1958 non-Fury engine in the
'58 Fury or keeping the true '57 Fury engine with its colorful backstory.

Larry

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/BBiolB/TM