Re: [GFS] New to Group

Hi Eddee,
I currently own two 1962 Chrysler 300H's, a 1967 Coronet R/T 440
four speed car, and I race a 1969 Plymouth Valiant NHRA Super Gas
car with my oldest son. So, for now at least, I have plenty of
frivolous toys. But, yes, I'd sure love to have a 57 or 58. Lets
see...
I have a spare 400 low block engine and a set of inline dual fours,
hummmm......
LGJ

--- In goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eddee <eddee@xxxx> wrote:
> Welcome to the Group Larry
>
> My fascination also went back to high school when I bought my 58
Poly FURY.........
> BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
>
> Now 36years later I have found my 57 FURY.
> Best thing I have done in years.
>
> Are you looking for one??
> Good Luck
> ED ECKERSON

Coshocton,
>   Ohio. I do not own a 56-58 Fury but I have always had a very
strong
>   attachment for them
>
>   It goes way back to my high school days (1960). One of the
seniors,
>   who was a friend of mine, owned a '57 dual four barrel Fury and
>   drove it to school. I was the absolute coolest car I had ever
seen.
>   And it screamed. It could easily handle the 270 horse '57
Chevies
>   mostly because the Chevies were three-o-the-tree and no match
for a
>   pushbutton torqueflite. The Chevy would either go up in tire
smoke
>   or it wouldnt go into second gear.
>
>   It is one of the main reasons for my undying loyalty for
Chrysler
>   products. I hope I'm welcome to participate in your group.
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.