[GFS] Mopar Action

Hi Gang,

The June issue of Mopar Action finally got to Utah and I got mine today.
Terrific article on your car John!  You make all of us in the GFS very
proud.  Love M.A.'s reference to the "dangerous-sounding Golden Fin
Society"!!  As always, your car looks fantastic!

Finally got a schedule of events put together and synchronized with the
Chrysler at Carlisle folks, so the March issue of the Newsletter is going
out now.  Sorry for the week's delay!

Hey John, back to the article in Mopar Action - often wondered how folks
are contacted about getting their cars featured in magazines (not that I
have any in that condition for such a feature) and how the whole process
works.  Anyone else curious?  Your experience would make a great article
for a future GFS Letter.

Also want to welcome Larry Johnson to the group!  Fans of our great cars
are most welcome to join the group - and we usually find that they soon
become owners as well!!

Regards,

Jack Lewis