From: William Lewis [mailto:reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 5:27 AM
To: Golden Fin Society
Subject: [GFS] 58 Fury on ebay

Hi GFSers,

Just to alert you, a '58 Fury, V-800 unrestored, looks to be nice
condition,
is up for auction on ebay.  Ebay item # 2427436167.  The auction ends on
Aug
19.  Has already drawn 13 bids with the price up to $11,689.00 but reserve
still not met.

You can see the listing yourself by going to Ebay, then to Ebay Motors, go
down page and click Collector Cars and that will take you to listings by
make - under Plymouth click on "Fury" and you will find the listing.
Location of the car is Nashville, TN.  We have no GFSers in Tennesee.
Anyone know about this car?  Will try to make some contact for GFS
recruiting/Registry info.

Regards,

Jack Lewis

Buy
Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark Printer
at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BBiolB/TM

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
3905:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=190936910>