From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 9:30 AM
Subject: RE: [GFS] 58 Fury on ebay

> Jack.....
> Do you have a member in Williams, CA ??? I was at Hot August Nights last
> week and there was an original but poor condition 57 Fury that a guy
told
me

http://www.sweptsides.com/moresweptsides.htm

Aug
> 19.  Has already drawn 13 bids with the price up to $11,689.00 but
reserve
> still not met.
>
> You can see the listing yourself by going to Ebay, then to Ebay Motors,
go
> down page and click Collector Cars and that will take you to listings by
> make - under Plymouth click on "Fury" and you will find the listing.
> Location of the car is Nashville, TN.  We have no GFSers in Tennesee.
> Anyone know about this car?  Will try to make some contact for GFS
> recruiting/Registry info.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jack Lewis

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
3905:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=173230420>