RE: [GFS] 58 Fury on ebay

Hey y'all. I took a look at the Fury on ebay. It did look somewhat
familiar to me, and now I know why. The seller bought the car from an
individual in Amarillo, Texas. I have seen that car around Amarillo for
years. Most of the time it was parked, but the owner did drive it. Now, if
you look at the seller's feedback, you will see that he purchased the car
on ebay from the owner in Amarillo. He actually got it for a pretty good
price. You can see that he bought it, pretty much just to turn around and
sell it for a profit, so he must be a dealer. Had I known this car was for
sale when I still lived in West Texas, I think I would've found a way to
have bought it. Well, that's life. The car is in very good original
condition. The previous owner did do a pretty good job of taking care of
the car. Wish I knew his name. I would pass it along to anyone interested.
Maybe you can contact him through the his email on the current seller's
feedback page. Wonder what this guy's reserve is?  Take
care.

Billy Austin

George McKovich <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jack.....
No, I didn't think about the possibility of the guy not being a member of
the GFS until I was on my way home Saturday.... Yes, it is a really good
show but mostly streetrods although several hundred Mopars. This was the
only Fury I saw in the entire 3 days.

George