Re: [GFS] 58 Fury on ebay

I checked the car out . She's not in bad shape at all. All it needs is a
little cosemetics to make a show car . If I had the money I would buy her
and she would be in the garage here at my home waiting restoration

William Lewis <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hi GFSers,

Just to alert you, a '58 Fury, V-800 unrestored, looks to be nice
condition, is up for auction on ebay.  Ebay item # 2427436167.  The
auction ends on Aug 19.  Has already drawn 13 bids with the price up to
$11,689.00 but reserve still not met.

You can see the listing yourself by going to Ebay, then to Ebay Motors, go
down page and click Collector Cars and that will take you to listings by
make - under Plymouth click on "Fury" and you will find the listing.
Location of the car is Nashville, TN.  We have no GFSers in Tennesee.
Anyone know about this car?  Will try to make some contact for GFS
recruiting/Registry info.

Regards,

Jack Lewis

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
3905:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=124mh1h7k/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3656190&yhad=1595053> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=813460390>