  From: Leonard Zimmerer
  To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 8:25 PM
  Subject: RE: [GFS] front body mounts

  Ed & Friends,
  I went through the same exercise before I checked it out.  Also the
  connecting bolt that is treaded on both ends with widder portion on the
  bottom with a place to grip it with a wrench is quite often very rusty.
One
  of mine had to be chiseled off and will  not be usable.  Fortunately my
  doner car has fairly decent ones and I will use them.  Maybe someone is
  reproducing these bolts.
  I have a rough draft of what this assembly looks like if that would help

  you.  Its in storage at another location.  If I can figure out how to
scan
  it maybe I can email it to you.  If not I could mail it to you.  Best
  Wishes...Len Zimmerer

  >From: eddee <eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  >To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  >Subject: [GFS] front body mounts
  >Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 08:11:39 -0500
  >
  >Glenn and Leonard
  >You had me curious as I was going to have my front 2 mounts on each
side
  >replaced later this winter.
  >I had looked underneath to see the front rubber almost totally
  >deteriorated.
  >
  >WRONG--I just rechecked,,,,,there is no rubber there.
  >
  >It appears origional (a lot of old crud)  but looks like no rubber at
all
  >either on the nut side or between the frame and body.
  >I used a screw driver to do a little poking around.  The only thing not

  >metal that I can sense is some kind of very thin 'gasket' between the
frame
  >mount and the 'frame shim' (for lack of a better word)
  >
  >ED ECKERSON

  Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear
at
  MSN Shopping.  And check out the beauty products!
http://shopping.msn.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12crt3tnt/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705123905:HM/EXP=1071141644/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116719> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=841993150>