Re: [GFS] Round Air Filters?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [GFS] Round Air Filters?

Someone couldn't find the right filters and used a set of round ones that fit arround the 'ears' on the baseplate.

My 318 Fury has chrome valve covers, oil filler cap and brake vacuum tank. There were various chrome part options some dealers installed to help jazz up the Fury to help sell it. It was a very expensive Plymouth in its day. Some owners may have also had parts chromed. The fulie 350 had nearly all of the engine sheet metal chromed.

Larry S.

Anyone else ever seen round filters?  Does your lower air cleaner housings 
have supports which look like they would hold a round filter element?

Just one more thing, my air cleaners, as well as valve covers, fan, gas 
lines, etc, are chrome plated, which also seem rare but not unheard of.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying 
or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network