From: "Joseph Lenceski"
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 6:28 PM
Subject: RE: [GFS] Frustration update

George,
The car does have a VIN plate and is almost 100% complete.
The 303 and Powerflite are out of the car; replaced by a 57 318 2x4 and a
Torqueflite. Both engine/trans combos come with the car. The 303 was running
when taken out but had significant main bearing noise. My experience tells
me that it should be rebuildable. If it has to grow a few inches during the
rebuild, so be it. I am also trying to figure out the best way to use the
Torqueflite with push button control. The current setup is a crudely mounted
floor shifter which will not remain. I will save this message and contact
you, for the info you offered, if we are unable to get a Pennsylvia title.
Thank you for your response.
Joe
George McKovich wrote:Joe....
There is a place in Alabama called Hollywood Title that will issue an
Alabama title for around $200. Let me know if you need the info. Does the
vehicle have a VIN tag now???

George