Re: [GoldenFin] Fw: dual 4s ad

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Hi Tom:

The manifold may be worth the price if you have the original Carter carbs
rebuild an original 2x4 set-up.  However, a working set of carbs with
correct
linkage are worth much more than the manifold.  I have two extra manifolds
as
the one advertised which are not worth much without the carbs.  I keep
them
around just incase some one needs one, or mine decides to crack which is
not
likely.  The things are nearly indestructable.

Just wanted to share my thoughts.

John Teske