[GFS] GFS

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Greetings GFSers

I received a surprise yesterday when I got home from work.  I walked into
the
house and found a 5 foot long package leaning against my desk.  The
surprise was
the 1956 Fury material I waited a year and a half to get was finally here.
I am
dropping all the seats and side panels off at the upholstery shop today.

I now have a 50/50 chance of making Spring Fling (April 15/16) with a
little
over 5 weeks to go.  I can see that I will have some real long nights
coming
ahead.  This is very reminiscent of the very first time I went to Spring
Fling
with my 64 Dart.  I was working on that car all the way to 2:00am the day
of the
car show.  That was the first time I started her up and drove around the
block.

ED