[GFS] May Newsletter

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Hi GFSers!

Have gotten the outline for the May newsletter together and it should be
ready to go to the printers no later than May 10.  If you have any ad's
please email them to me.  This issue will be later by about a week to 10
days than previous issues due to the countdown on the Nats (which, of
course
had to be cancelled due to lack of entry - by the way, I also got three of
my gas company credit card bills in the mail today and I can see why!! -
they are starting to resemble my mortgage payments!!)  Also, I will be off
to Texas in the AM for a dog hobby event and back by May 8.

Regards,

Jack Lewis