Re: [GFS] Factory Reference Books

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Richard:

I have read the E-mails on the above materials and am not quite sure what
it
is that you have.  Sounds like you have materials that would have been
provided to dealers only.  Sure would be interested in seeing it someday.

When I was a Chryslers at Carlisle last weekend I bought two 33 1/3 rpm
records without knowing what they were for.  Just seemed that I needed
them.
Anyway, they are to be used with a film strip on a special player.  I do
not
have the film strip.

They are:

1.  1956 Styling Annoucement. ("Selling Style in 56") from the Plymouth
Motor
Corporation.  Vol. 8, No.1 - Oct 1955.

2.  1956 Plymouth Engineering Features ("Let's Talk About What's New!")
from
the Plymouth Motor Corporation.  Vol. 8, No 2 - Oct 1955.

Are these of any help in what you are doing?

Did you say that you had the player?  Maybe we could find one in the
Smithsonian or somewhere.

John Teske