[GFS] air filter elements

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

  _____

ListBot Sponsor
Try Tellme! Call 1-800-555-TELL
News, weather, restaurants...& much more.
BONUS: make FREE long distance calls!

http://on.linkexchange.com/?ATID=27
<http://on.linkexchange.com/?ATID=27&AID=2145> &AID=2145

  _____

I need replacement dual quad air filter elements for 58 fury- do you guys
use
K&N filter E-1957 ? I also dont have the "cork" for the jiffy jet washer
bag
- any ideas on where to get one? does anyone out there have a passenger
side
dome light assembly?       thanks in advance- jack l.  chino, ca.

  _____