[GFS] whataguytruttaguy

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Build a marketing database and send targeted HTML and text e-mail
newsletters to your customers with List Builder.

http://www.listbuilder.com

Hi GFSers,
Would like your help in assuaging "Jack in Chino" with a '58 "Fury" to
considering joining up with us.  Has posted a couple/or more messages to
the
list, but won't id himself - hope he decides not to be bashful and comes
out
of the closet - c'mon, Jack in Chino, we would like you to join up with
us!

Sincerely,

Jack Lewis
Golden Fin Society-'56 Fury