[GFS] Seat recovering

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

  _____

ListBot Sponsor
Build a marketing database and send targeted HTML and text e-mail
newsletters to your customers with List Builder.

http://www.listbuilder.com

  _____

Have seat material on the way.  I need interior pictures that show the
pleats
on the seat cushions and seat backs.  Need to know all measurements--width
of
pleats, number of pleats, etc.  I do not have any of original fabric left,
so
have nothing to use for sample.  Any help from members will greatly
appreciated.  If anyone can supply pictures, will be more than happy to
pay
developing and postage.  One last note--the guy doing the work for me said
he
has a 57 DeSoto convert that a fellow in Vancouver-Laconner, Washington
area
or Greater Portland, Oregon may be interested in.  He said this guy also
has
3 or 4 56 Fury's.  Anyone in the Club ??
                           Bob.

  _____